Tuesday, July 28, 2009

A new look for the old......

Just last week, for a girl's 21st bdae, I made some Tim Tam truffles. Its a truffle that is often requested by my SILs. Bored with my own designs, I decided to jazz them up a bit by adding some of my gumpaste flowers and sprinkles.

The box that I made up for truffles. I would have used another colour for the ribbons but that's all I had. Still turned out fine.... =)

Inside the box

Made a few extras to give away and of course for my sweet tooth hubby and daughter. This is the perfect (if u ever ran out of gift ideas) for your special one, or just a thank you prezzie, or an anniversary gift or a "just becos" love gift.

5 comments:

weiz said...

Hello, I would like to enquire if you do you do international postage?


Hope your Lime Green Kitchen is doing well!!

Wei said...

I would love to be able to sent this overseas. But just wondering how to keep the parcel cool while its travelling to SG.....Would be more than happy to send u some if we can figure out a way. =)

celine said...

i am a self-confessed tim tam fan, but never had them in truffles before ....can imagine it to be super yummy delicious!

becky huang said...

wahhhhhhhh so nicee i also want!! haha

Wei said...

if u can figure out a way how i can sent this to SG without it going off....i would definitely sent u one by next week (i'm making another batch for an order that I got from someone at work so the clock is ticking. =P)