Sunday, May 02, 2010

time to say goodbye

It had crossed my mind that this blog thingy is starting to get old (for me that is) and many times had i contemplated on shutting down this one. Of cos i would still love to still update those who are close to the heart on the joys and worries and all the other random going ons here Down Under. And furthermore, I also do have very fond memories logged right in the beginnings of this blog of my life before I met the man of my dreams and our courtship together.

This blog was a place that i expressed myself as a teen trying to find herself in God's plan. Its where I shared my joy of my courtship with J together. And it was a place of refuge when I was away from home and dreadfully honesick. Though I was never good with that, it had been a place where I shared wholesome healthy meals and also cupcake and cakes that I had tried out over the years.

Not too long ago, I realised that I had changed and matured alot since 5 years ago. And this space is no longer one that encourages me to write but instead suffocates and made me run away from it. So dear readers, where ever u are and if anyone is still reading this, I have come to made the hard decision of closing this down. It feels kind of sad.....but I realise the need to close this chapter in my life and move on....Goodbye bloggy, i know i havent showed much care and attention to u over the last few years. I wanna enjoy bloggin but always seem to find myself with a writer's block whenever i come to this place. Forgive me but we just have to say farewell for good.......or maybe for just a moment....i dunno. Pardon me but I have gotta admit that we women are fickle minded creatures.

Hugs,
Aussie Wife....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We'll miss reading your entries!
Do hope to see u blogging once a while thou.. Take care Aussie Wife :)

- Angela

Anonymous said...

yeah sure we will miss your entries! its sth that makes me happy to read! then i guess u better upload more pics in facebook! let the pictures do the talking!!

- monica

Anonymous said...

I wanted tο thank you fοr thiѕ good гead!

! I dеfinitelу loved evеry bit of
it. I've got you bookmarked to look at new stuff you post…

My site dieta hcg
My website - fda hcg