Thursday, April 01, 2010

I'm craving for a lemon pie!!!!

I left my camera charger somewhere in SG and now, my camera battery is running dangerously low. Thus,the lack of pics which lead to a lack of posts. I am very much a visually stimulated person and with no pics to show, there's just no inspiration to blog. ANyways, we had visitors over tonight and I made a Lemon & lime chiffon pie with a polenta crust which was absolutely delectable. It is so smooth, so moussey, so meringuey.....and the tangy taste of lemon and lime.....my mouth is starting to water thingking of it. And what's best about it is that it doesn't require any cream added to it. So it is just a light and yummy pie that keeps you coming back for more.

Since being in Aus, I 've realised that I have nurtured a love for citrusy desserts. Esp if it is lemon or lime based. The tanginess of the fruit gives a very refreshing and light mouthfeel. Never leaving one feeling too heavy from having too much. If I can get eggs tml and if I can get my camera working someway or another, I would definitely make this pie tml and blog the recipe here soon. Lord willing.....

Its the long Ester weekend!!!! 4 days of holiday!!! It has been a while since Josh is able to spend some quality time with us. What are we going to do.....there's just so much we want to do!

No comments: