Sunday, June 07, 2009

Life back to noraml......finally

Life have settled down heaps since the wedding and I'm very much glad to have my life back. It feels good just to take a break for a while before having to touch my sugarpaste again. Not so sure what I'm feeling at the moment but I sure know that I'm "sugarpaste burned out" or even "cupcake out". I just don't feel like having anything to do with any of those stuff. I missed whipping up a new savoury recipe which I always wanted to try i.e Chicken and Camembert filo (I know its simple but I never am able to make the filo come out crispy like how they serve it at cafes) and going back to bread making. I remembered making mini bagels which i would love to try making it again, DIY pizza bases and even a sweet chili, spinach and feta pull apart. Dwelling on such thoughts is making me hungry!

On another note, mummy and Lena coming to visit! It would be heaps of fun cos i get to feel like a tourist again when they are around. And we will be driving down to Sydney early this wednesday morning for 5 days. Will be heaps of fun. Will update abt it soon. =)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Wei Er!!
T's gonna be a really proud sista! =)

- angie

How many sides of me? said...

Hello...? anybody there? i can see spider webs liao~~ been waiting for a long long time for you to continue your blog, babe! Read ya soon!! *hugs*

Charmaine said...

Hi Wei, I came to your blog from skinnymum's. Love your cupcakes.