Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I want.......no no no......I NEED it.!

Someone must be up to some mischief up there by fiddling with the temperature gauge. We have just been away for just 4 days and Spring seems to have pushed itself into this last month of winter. Theoretically, this is (or was) supposed to be one of the coldest months of the year.Therefore it does not make sense that the average temp over the past few days are above 30 degrees Celsius.

Anyways, with the arrival of an inevitable heat wave that comes along with the "joys" of summer and having to carry an additional growing "load" (aka preggy bump) this year, my wants of getting my dream blender (refer to wish list) is increasingly becoming more of a need. I just am dying to make my own smoothies rather than paying 5 bucks for a Boost smoothie just to satisfy my constant craving for icy fruity drinks. If I were to put away $5 everytime I crave for a Boost juice, I prob be able to afford my dream blender halfway through summer. But can I go without.........would be quite a big problem....

No comments: